JH Underground is a truly alternative media source based in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Check here each week for musings on sports, music, politics and more. This site is created using 100 percent renewable energy and carbon-neutral hosting.
The content is collected, written and produced mostly by Jim Stanford, a freelance writer, photographer and Snake River boatman who lives in Jackson. A native of Long Island and graduate of Duke University, Stanford was a reporter and editor for the Jackson Hole News&Guide.
He is the former editor of Jackson Hole magazine and winner of three dozen state and national press awards.
In 2012, Stanford was elected to the Jackson Town Council after running an underdog campaign.
Advertising rates and information can be found here. In contrast to print media, your ad appears on every page, where every reader will see it.
JH Underground in the news:
- “Bloggin’ the Avvys,” Planet Jackson Hole, December 2008
- “Readers rush to blogs for latest info on avalanches,” Jackson Hole News&Guide, January 2009
- “New Media in the Old West,” Planet Jackson Hole, December 2008
- “6 Could Be Write-Ins,” Jackson Hole Daily, August 2008
- “The Buzz: Ads Target Young Voters,” Planet Jackson Hole, October 2008